Thursday, August 22, 2013

No, it's not Merida, I swear!

Years ago, before my work sewing got so intense I didn't even have time to sew for myself, I made a costume for my dear friend Meg as a birthday/Christmas present.


And when I say years ago, I mean six years ago. Long before Merida came on the scene. Still, uncanny resemblance, no?


Anyhow, Megs and I have been meaning to get a photoshoot of this costume for awhile. Finally were able to last week.


The costume needs a bit of reworking, since it was made for a teenager and Megs is now quite grown-up! Perhaps a future birthday/Christmas present?


But overall we are still both very happy with this piece, which we had a great deal of fun designing together.




My kitties seemed to enjoy the photoshoot as well.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitties!

And Meg looks TINY in those first few pictures.

Elora said...

Very cute!