Thursday, July 11, 2013

CONvergence 2013 Costumes - Part 2



Elrond and Arwen. My friend took this picture so I never got to see them up close, alas!


Daenerys Targaryn, in her fantastic blue dress.


Kaylee! (Again, I didn't get to see this up close, but it looks amazing in the pictures!)


Took me a moment to recognize this clever one... Old Amy, from Doctor Who: The Girl Who Waited.


Flynn Rider and Rapunzel! From creeping around on Tumblr I discovered that this young lady created her dress based on the original concept art. Bravo, I've always liked that art better than the film version!


Elizabeth from Bioshock. Ironically, this girl was a client of mine last year, wearing the Rainbow Dash dress. I didn't actually recognize her when I took the picture, but made the connection later on. She'd actually wanted me to make this cosplay for her, but I'd been too busy to fit it in. Tragically, as I do love this costume even though I'm not a video gamer!


Charlotte from "The Princess and the Frog"


 Odette from "The Swan Princess"


Idris/Sexy/TARDIS from Doctor Who: The Doctor's Wife


Jon Snow and Sansa Stark from A Game of Thrones


Calvin and Hobbes


Priestess and novice, from Doctor Who: The Fires of Pompeii


Deadpool and myself as casual Rogue. (I couldn't lipread him with the mask on, but my friends said he insisted on getting a picture with the sexy lady with the Rogue hair. Thanks, Wade.)


Arthur and Merlin


Dresden Files!



Femme!Clones


The Avatar crew!


Guinevere from "Merlin"


I'm not sure who this is, but his robotic claw actually moved. It was awesome.


Rufio, from "Hook"


Natasha Romanoff/The Black Widow - The Avengers


Femme!Doctor 11


With a bigger on the inside TARDIS umbrella...

Overall I was blown away by the fantastic cosplays, and I can't wait to see what next year brings!

(Want to read more about our adventures at the CON and see some pictures from the "A Crack in Time" tea party? Check out my write-up here!)

3 comments:

LA said...

Those costumes are amazing. And I love that umbrella.

Andy Hauge said...

I located a page for Viktor (the mystery cosplay): http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Viktor

Image: http://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/skins/landscape/viktor-classic.jpg

Elora said...

Those were awesome! Thanks for sharing!