Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cloaks and Horses and Beaches, oh my!

One of my favorite parts of being a costumer is seeing people get a chance to wear their dream costumes. Getting photos of said costumes in action is a surefire way to put a big smile on my face!


Two of my clients wore their cloaks as part of a fundraiser for American Heart Association and gave me permission to share these epic photos with you all!

Kristen says:

"It is an annual fundraiser at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Raising over 20 k annually.. We bring our personal horses - over 1.3k horses.

We ride 20 miles through Myrtle Beach proper on Saturday. It is usually the last week of October or the first week of November when this event takes place. 

Even if you do not ride, it is a sight to see.

We all ride for Loved ones we have lost or that have been saved from heart disease. Through the year we raise funds. My personal goal is 1k every year.

We wore the cloaks because they stand out. Along the twenty miles we stopped and let many different, random people ride our horses. 

Jennifer (in red) is experiencing her second time being on a horse."



I totally want to wear one of my red cloaks on a horse by the ocean. That is just so awesome, and so cool that something I made has such an adventurous life!

Thanks Kristen and Jennifer for sharing! You can learn more about the Beach Ride and donate here.

No comments: