Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spinning Wheels and such

Been sickish, but I did get my spinning wheel out last night. The piece attaching the pedel to the wheel is broken, so I'm going to have to get that fixed before I do any major spinning, although I might try out the drop spindle.

In the meantime, I'm nearly finished with the first Rebecca costume for YLP! Check out yourlittleprincesscostumedesign.tumblr.com for pictures!

I'm also about to start work on a project that's going to require dye work, so I'm prepping for that.

And also I'm looking forwards to seeing new costumes on Once Upon a Time tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used a drop spindle before! and those are pretty easy to handle though I haven't used either of the ones that I have in a long time.

Shaylynn said...

Ack, I dind't know you have a spinning wheel! Pictures?

Elizabeth Amy Hajek said...

Yes, I have a spinning wheel, drop spindle, carders, and a couple small looms. I'm hoping to do a photoshoot with them once the wheel is fixed and it dries out outside. :)