Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm moving!

It kind of comes with the territory when getting married, but of course it's an added bunch of crazy when "home" is also "work." A lot of my stuff is sewing related and therefore can't be moved until I'm ready to move too - or at least have completed the final commissions. (And a few Christmas presents!)

I'm trying not to be stressed by the weight of everything. I want to enjoy this time of preparation and transition. Moving into the new apartment and getting everything all set up is pretty fun - but I get a little overwhelmed by just how much there is to do in the next 40 days.

Anyhow, my continued thanks for everyone's patience with the lack of updates on this blog (and e-mail responses!). I promise that once I get back from my honeymoon I'll be back to being properly prompt. I will try to answer the waiting e-mails over the next week, but I've learned I can't really predict what is going to demand my time next, alas! Stay tuned for updates!

1 comment:

jninecostumes said...

Congratulations on getting married and on moving. It is not fun to move in the middle of projects.