Monday, December 23, 2013

Updates on Life and Commission Queue

I'm alive! I actually just finished the final commission I will ever create under my maiden name. In just 24 days I'll be marrying this handsome fellow...


... and become "Mrs. Elizabeth Hajek."


In the meantime most of my sewing is going to go towards making this apartment a bit more homey. Here's a peek at the evolving living room... there's a bedroom and a sewing room to decorate as well!!! (My own sewing room at last... SO excited!)

It's been a pretty crazy couple of weeks since I've been under the weather (more so than I've been in quite awhile, but we should have it sorted), and then of course Christmas shopping. Plus wedding planning gets ever more crazy as we discover even more details to manage. Ack. Very glad that the commissions are done for now.

SPEAKING OF WHICH.

Important commission queue info!!!

I will be OPENING THE COMMISSION QUEUE when I return from my honeymoon. I'm estimating this to be either the 27th or 28th of January, but will nail down a specific date and time as we get closer. Stay tuned!

No comments: